Fully Inclusive Assessment Fee
Bangor Access Centre are committed a single assessment fee, which will cover all work required for the duration of course study. This will include:
- Additional needs with which a student presents
- Any activities undertaken by the assessor or centre to review the student’s DSA support, for the duration of the original course.
- Liaison with funding bodies, equipment suppliers HEIs or other stakeholders for the purpose of review of the student’s support needs.
Bangor Access Centre will aim to contact you (dependant on length of course) a minimum of two items during your course to gain feedback on
- The assessment experience
- The effectiveness of support strategies
- Any problems encountered
Details of the contact will be logged and available to view for audit purposes.