I love my halls
“I was most impressed by the accommodation when I came to an Open Day. The new halls of Residence were just ideal for a first year student, the kitchens and rooms were spacious and modern and all the rooms en-suite.” Ben Eggington, Biomedical Science
Why Live in Halls?
We believe that living in halls will give you the best start to your university life. Here are just a few reasons why:
- you'll meet new people, make new friends easily and enjoy a sense of community
- you're guaranteed a place in our halls if you're a first-year student. Just make sure you apply before the deadline.
- rated best in the UK for quality of accommodation by the What Uni Student Choice Awards 2016
- standard and en-suite accommodation available
- within walking distance of University buildings and the city centre
- support includes Senior Wardens, a large team of Wardens and 24/7 Security Staff.
- Bangor has a lower cost of living than many parts of the UK
- Prices include all bills for internet, heating, electricity and hot water!
- Prices include gym and Campus Life membership!
Brand new halls!
St Mary’s Village opened in September 2015. It is a development of 600 rooms with a range of accommodation including studio apartments and townhouses. Also on site is a cafe, shop, laundrette, common rooms and sports and fitness room.
More about our Halls
For more information on our halls of residence, please click on one of the following;
- Information about our halls (including prices, contract lengths etc)
- Accommodation for Families
- Accommodation for students with disabilities
- Accommodation for Radiography Students (Wrexham)
- Private accommodation
- Postal Addresses
If you’re a new student in Bangor then you should make sure you take a look at the new student section of our site.