Wales Fiscal Analysis Briefing Event - "The Welsh Budget 2020-2021"
- Conference Room, Business School, Hen Goleg, Bangor University, LL57 2DD
- Tuesday 14 January 2020, 14:00–16:00
- College of Arts, Humanities & Business
- More information:
Wales Fiscal Analysis Briefing Event
"The Welsh Budget 2020-2021"
Tuesday 14th January, 2020
2:00pm - 4:00pm
Conference Room, Business School, Hen Goleg, Bangor University, LL57 2DD
Join the Wales Fiscal Analysis (WFA) team for a discussion on Wales’ public finances following the publication of the Welsh Government’s Draft Budget 2020-21.
The WFA team will discuss:
• An analysis of the Welsh Government’s Draft Budget 2020-21
• The consequences for Welsh Local Authorities
• Devolved taxes in the Welsh Budget
• The UK General Election: fiscal implications for Wales of the outcome of the election
• The outlook for future Welsh budgets
Wales Governance Centre in partnership with Bangor University