Your first few days
We want to give you an exciting social life that kicks off with a fun packed, unforgettable first week, that’s why we’ve organised a Welcome Week for new students. You’ll have no time to get bored or miss home.
During your first week we’ll help you settle in to university life by showing you the ropes, introducing your Peer Guide and tutors and keeping your calendar packed with social events.
What happens in Welcome Week?
- No lectures or seminars for the week
- You get to choose your modules
- You’ll meet your personal tutor
- A variety of social events and entertainment - there's something for everyone!
- There's a two day Freshers’ Fair called Serendipity where you can sign up to join some of our clubs and societies
- The University’s Peer Guides will be on hand to help you settle in and show you around Bangor
- There will be something different to do every day from library tours to trips to the beach and plenty of nights out!