The CAHB Graduate School supports all postgraduate students in the College of Arts, Humanities and Business (CAHB). Our suppport provision includes the following areas:
- we organise yearly training and development opportunities that are specific to Arts, Humanities, Business and Law subjects
- we offer dedicated study spaces for postgraduate students
- we provide opportunities for social gatherings where postgraduates from the different CAHB Schools can come together
- we offer small-scale funding for postgraduate travel support
- we contribute to the College's research profile by involving research staff and postgraduate students in collaboration and fostering student-led research activities such as reading/writing groups, research seminars and postgraduate conferences.
At the beginning of each year the Graduate School also runs a Postgraduate Induction Day for all our new students.
Graduate School Contacts
CAH Graduate School Director
CAH Postgraduate Student Administration Officer
Tel.: + 44 (0)1248 2083
For instant updates and the latest CAH Graduate School news, follow us on Twitter.