Dr Ayan Orujov
Location: Room 1.05, Alun
Lecturer in Finance
Ayan Orujov is a Lecturer in Finance at Bangor Business School.
Ayan has completed his PhD on the “Value of Political Connections in the UK” at the University of Bristol in 2015. His current research continues to involve the issues of political connections as well as executive compensation and corporate governance in general.
- PhD Finance, University of Bristol
- MSc Finance and Investment, University of Bristol
- Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics, Baku State University (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Political risk
- Director compensation
- ASB 3210 Advanced Corporate Finance
- ASB 1101 Quantitative Methods