- If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to contact the Postgraduate Administrator at the College of Arts and Humanities
Postgraduate Research Opportunities in Arts and Humanities at Bangor
Research in the Arts and Humanities at Bangor
Postgraduate research lies at the very heart of the academic activities pursued at Bangor University and remains a key commitment of all members of our staff. We offer an enormous range of taught Masters courses and research-based M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes. If you have a particular field of enquiry in mind, why not type in some of your keywords in the search engine below and find out how to take your project with Bangor academics.
Postgraduate research activities
Our current Postgraduate research students are conducting research in a wide range of exciting fields.
Research in the Schools
If you know which discipline is your chosen area but have yet to finalise the subject, why not visit the School webpages below. Here you can explore the range of postgraduate courses on offer in each School, and gain a clearer idea of the academic expertise available by consulting staff pages:
- School of Creative Studies and Media
- School of English
- School of History, Welsh History and Archaeology
- School of Linguistics and English Language
- School of Modern Languages
- School of Music
- School of Philosophy & Religion
- School of Welsh
If you have any further queries or would like to visit us in Bangor to discuss your options of study, please contact the College of Arts and Humanities postgraduate office (email@example.com) or +44 (0)1248 382287.