Bangor TARGETconnect: Helping you to recruit
Bangor TARGETconnect is the Bangor University Student and Graduate online vacancy portal which allows you to advertise the following vacancies for free!
- Part-time / Temporary work
- Graduate Level Opportunities
- Placements / Internships
- Voluntary Opportunities
Vacancies will automatically be uploaded onto our website for all students and graduates to view.
As well as promoting your opportunities, we can offer advice on your recruitment needs, current employment law and provide rooms to interview or host a recruitment day. We can also display posters and circulate vacancies to relevant academic schools if you wish to target specific skill sets.
We also host annual Jobs Fairs in the autumn and arrange regular employer presentations and recruitment days throughout the academic year.
If you would like further information on any of the services offered, please contact our team and they will be happy to help – Tel: 01248 382071 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Your Vacancies
Once you’re registered with us you can upload your job vacancies online and also add new vacancies at any time. All vacancies are subject to approval to ensure compliance with our advertising policy.
Points to note before you start:
- An email address can only be used to register once, and it is important that the registration process be completed in one sitting. You will have a 25 minute window in which to register.
- Once you have registered and inputted your vacancy it will drop into our inbox; we will check it before making it ‘live’.
- Once the vacancy is live you will be able to log in to view, amend or delete as required.
- Potential candidates will apply to you directly.
- Users who have registered an interest in the kind of work you’re advertising will receive relevant vacancy alerts by email on the same day that the job goes live on our system.
To ensure that your vacancy complies with our Vacancy Advertising Policy please read and accept our terms and conditions.