- Entrepreneurial graduate through to Santander regional semi-finals
26 May 2017
- Time to think about work experience!
28 April 2017
- Careers Service Easter Opening Hours
5 April 2017
- In your final year/ completing a Masters course? Looking for your graduate job, work placement, or networking opportunities?
31 March 2017
- Bangor University’s Santander Entrepreneurship Pitchers
30 March 2017
- Read all news
The Careers and Employability Service is committed to providing support to all organisations to assist them in the recruitment of students, graduates and post graduates.
- Information about the Careers and Employability Service – A brief synopsis of the service.
- Bangor Employability Award – This award is recognition of the skills gained by a student through extracurricular activities. The BEA aims to help students understand their own skill set and how they can be transferred to the workplace.
- Advertising a Vacancy – Whether you have a part or full time work taster, internship, placement for undergraduates, graduates or postgraduates you can advertise free of charge via the University’s Employment Bureau, Bangor Prospects (formerly JobZone).
- B-Enterprising – This project aims to help students and graduates to be more enterprising. Working closely with employers in North Wales allows us to support employment needs.
- GO Wales – Achieve through Work Experience is a new, and distinctly different, initiative to previous GO Wales projects; funded by the European Social Fund, it supports students who are under 25 years old and who face barriers in securing suitable work experience.
- The Employers Perspective – Giving talks or presentations – Often students have little or no understanding of employer needs before leaving University. By giving talks or presentations you can potentially mould an individual into the ideal employee for your company.
- Raising Your Profile Within the University – There are many opportunities to raise your profile for mutual benefit. For more information click here.
- Supporting Employers – The Careers and Employability Service host a variety of programs and initiatives for employers. We can offer continuing professional development and support business by securing funding to run these programs.
- Submit an Enquiry – If you have an enquiry then please contact us here.
Whatever your business needs we are confident we will provide a professional and customer focused service which will help you to identify your recruitment needs, promote your company or help develop your business by working in partnership with other areas of the University and local community.