Raising your profile
- Would you like to sponsor our student publications that are produced quarterly?
- Would you like to give an employer talk, presentations or run a skill session? We would like to arrange more employer-led skill sessions in such areas as problem solving, team working and interview techniques
- Are you interested in developing links with Departments within the University?
- If you are recruiting trainee teachers you can attend the annual Teaching Fair usually held in January / early February on the Normal Site campus
- Can you provide placements and work tasters for our students?
- Would you like to send information / brochures for us to display in our Careers Information Centre - we can also disseminate your literature throughout the University
For more information on how you can raise your profile or to arrange one of the activities mentioned, contact the administration team on 01248 382071 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org