How can Bangor Prospects help?
The Careers and Employability Service offers support to students searching for employment during and after their studies.
Bangor Prospects (formerly known as JobZone) advertises the following opportunities:
- Graduate jobs - Local, National and International
- Full-time, part time, permanent and temporary jobs
- Work experience / internships
To access these opportunities you need to register with the Careers and Employability Service.
Bangor Prospects clinics
Bangor Prospects clinics are available for one to one advice, appointments are for 20 minutes and can be booked in advance using one of the following methods.
- By registering/logging in to our online system and choosing a date from the 'Events Calendar'.
- Telephone Careers Reception (01248 382071)
Annual Job Fair
Every year, we organize a Job Fair in the early autumn for all Bangor students to enable them to find local opportunities.
Job Search Websites
- Bangor Prospects - Search the opportunities advertised through Bangor University.
Prospects - Graduate Prospects is the UK's leading provider of information, advice and opportunities to students and graduates. We publish a wide collection of journals and directories, as well as provide an extensive graduate careers website.
Target Jobs - Ready to hunt for graduate schemes and internships? Target Jobs have got vacancies aplenty, great advice and top tips on employers to help you get started on the career you want.
4 International Careers & Jobs - An international employment directory selecting and reviewing worldwide top job sites. 4icj.com includes more than 12,000 career resources in 200 countries and is a free starting point to find overseas jobs and work abroad.
Milkround - Milkround offers students and graduates the opportunity to search for jobs, placements, programs and internships by department, industry, company and location. Milkround also offers practical careers advice.
- Entrypark - Entrypark is an international platform for high potentials, top employers, and top schools. Our mission is to spring-board ambitious job seekers' careers by facilitating their information-gathering and decision-making.
- GradLink Go-CV! - Students and graduates can now use the Gradlink websites to build their CV, and submit it to our employers - including PWC, Deloitte, Intel, Bayer, Honeywell etc.
- Guardian Jobs -
Find top jobs in media, public sector, charity, marketing, arts and heritage, social housing and healthcare here on Guardian Jobs. Get expert career advice from sector professionals, employers and recruiters.
- Trovit Jobs - is a search engine specialised in classified Job ads and also for Cars, Rentals, Products and Property. Based in Barcelona and currently operating in 38 countries providing a full and complete list with the best classified jobs ads on the net.
- Indeed - Indeed is an online job search board with millions of jobs from thousands of job boards, newspapers, classifieds and company websites.
- Monster Jobs -
Simply put, Monster is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities.
- Fish4Jobs -
Find 1000s of job vacancies across the UK from top UK recruiters. Move your career forward with the UK's best jobsite, offering all the latest jobs, updated daily.
- iHipo - iHipo is the leading international graduate careers website. We enable our users (students and graduates) to find Internships, Jobs and Graduate Programs abroad.
- Jobs.ac.uk - the leading international job board for careers in academic, research, science and related professions.
Jobs Wales - JobsWales is the leading job site in Wales.
- Job search and the job market handouts - download handouts on job search resources
- GOV.UK - search for jobs using the Government's online job search portal
Local Recruitment Agencies
- Integra People - North West Wales-based recruitment agency
- Supertemps - North West Wales-based recruitment agency
- Letterbox Recruitment - North West Wales-based recruitment agency
- Atebion - North West Wales-based recruitment agency