GCSE Science Revision Guides
As part of Bangor University’s education liaison and widening access activities, we are pleased to provide you with access to our GCSE Science Revision Guides.
The specially-prepared revision booklets were produced by Bangor University with the support of a National Science Academy grant from the Welsh Government. The aims of the project include:
- supporting schools in the delivery of GCSE Science, and
- raising the attainment and interest of pupils in Science.
The booklets contain revision material prepared by experienced Science teachers for the University’s GCSE revision courses, and have been highly praised by both schools and pupils.
The booklets are available in both English and Welsh, and are being distributed to schools throughout Wales as a result of the National Science Academy grant from the Welsh Government.
We hope that the revision guides will prove useful to schools and their pupils as they prepare for the GCSE Science exams.
Links to GCSE Revision Guides
- Biology 1 (Year 10) (new WJEC specification for Science Double Award)
- Chemistry 1 (Year 10) (new WJEC specification for Science Double Award)
- Physics 1 (Year 10) (new WJEC specification for Science Double Award)