Marketing Media activity within Corporate Communications and Marketing spans areas such as publications, customer relationship management, website development, online presence as well as support for other electronic and multimedia marketing activities.
The Web Team is an integrated team drawing staff from within IT Services (ITS) and Corporate Communications and Marketing (CCM).
The team is responsible for
- creating and developing content for the Bangor website
- maintaining and supporting the development of academic school sites, college sites and service centre sites through the Webchanges scheme
- updating and maintaining the University’s official presence on Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Vine
The web team can help you with the following:
- development of student profiles
- student news stories
- promotional video content for our successful BangorTV website & YouTube channels
- support for electronic communications plans and other work which supports the good practice guidelines developed within the Student Recruitment Unit.
If you are part of the University then we can offer advice and other practical services to support the development of your online presence, and provide services which allow you to concentrate on other key concerns.
The CRM Team is an integrated team drawing together staff from within IT Services (ITS) and Corporate Communications and Marketing (CCM).
The team is responsible for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system purchased by the University to support and extend student recruitment and marketing activities. Working to an agreed Implementation Plan, the team are responsible for a series of central electronic communication plans aimed at prospective students, with the focus for further development being on international and postgraduate markets.
The team are also working with colleges to extend and integrate their communication with key target audiences into the overall communication plans.
The Marketing department prepares and produces a range of publications aimed at prospective students and applicants including the undergraduate prospectus, the postgraduate brochure and various School specific leaflets and brochures. We also contribute towards other external publications and websites.