Welsh for Adults
We also offer a wide range of classes providing the learner with a clear progression route from one level to the next:
- Cwrs Wlpan (Beginners – Entry level)
- Cwrs Canol-Wlpan (Beginners’ 2nd year – Foundation Level)
- Cwrs Pellach (Intermediate level)
- Uwch (Advanced level 1)
- Meistroli (Advanced level 2)
- Courses for Fluent Learners (Proficiency level)
- Distance Learning courses
We offer a five-day-a-week SuperWlpan course at Bangor which will take complete beginners through Entry and Foundation levels in three months (October – December), followed by a three-day-a-week SuperPellach course taking learners through to the end of the Intermediate level by June.
We also offer multi-level courses:
Courses start towards the end of September, with some additional beginners’ courses in January.
If you would like some advice or guidance as to the most appropriate level for you, call us on 01248 382752.