Is Bangor your firm choice in the UCAS system?
You’ve made the right choice in holding Bangor as your firm choice – you won’t be disappointed! We’re delighted that you have accepted Bangor’s conditional offer and we look forward to welcoming you here in September.
Check your status on-line
Once you have received your results, you can check on-line to see if your place with us has been confirmed via UCAS track. This can save you time, especially if our phone lines are busy.
If your place is confirmed on Track, there is no need to contact us.
However, if a decision is not yet visible on UCAS Track or you need to talk to us about your conditional offer then we will be running a special Admissions Helpline to deal with any questions you may have.
If you meet the conditions of our offer:
- Just sit back and relax-there is no need for you to get in touch, but it'd be useful if you could have a look at the What happens next page
- A confirmation of your place will be sent to you direct from UCAS a few days after your results
- Have a look at the Welcome Week site for a taste of what to expect during your first week.
If you don't meet the conditions of our offer:
- If you don't quite meet the conditions of our offer, it may still be possible for you to take up this place or be considered for a similar course
- Please get in touch immediately so that we can discuss the situation with you
- When calling, please make sure you have your UCAS application number and your exam results
Remember for help, advice and decisions regarding a place at Bangor in September call our Helpline on 0800 085 1818