- Bangor University rated Gold
22 June 2017
- E-tree with solar leaves heads to Glastonbury
15 June 2017
- Supporting the reds!
12 June 2017
- North Wales Food & Drink Goes Green with Cynnal Cymru
8 June 2017
- Make a date to discover the world of farming at Henfaes Research Centre
6 June 2017
- Read all news
- There are no forthcoming events in the calendar
- View all events
Welcome to the College of Natural Sciences
The College of Natural Sciences at Bangor University is one of the leading centres in the UK for teaching and research in biology, environmental sciences, geography, and ocean sciences. We aim to educate and train a new generation of scientists aware of societal needs in a world-class research-led environment.
Our international links are extensive and our research interests extend across a range of habitats with global significance from coral reefs to the polar ice caps.
The College of Natural Sciences
The college has over 1250 students and 145 teaching and support staff, and consists of three academic schools and the BioComposites Centre, which focuses on applied research and development work. The core funding turnover of the College is £14M p.a. with an additional income of £6M p.a. from competitively won external research grants and contracts.
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography
- School of Ocean Sciences
We offer a wide range of undergraduate, taught postgraduate degrees, a range of MRes programmes and formally structured research degree programmes.
Visit us on one of our Open Day
If you’re interested in studying with us, why not visit us on one of our Open Days.