Facts and Figures from our TEF submission
Here are some of the highlights of our TEF submission
- We are the most International of Welsh Universities in terms of staff and students - we also offer 120 degrees with International Experience.
- One hundred and forty four of our undergraduate degrees are accredited by statutory bodies in recognition of our role in developing students to fulfil their potential.
- We teach the greatest breadth and volume of Welsh medium higher education anywhere, providing 42% of all Welsh medium teaching in Higher Education.
- Bangor is the only Welsh University to have achieved NSS satisfaction scores above 90% for the past three years and ranked among the top 10 for student support for the last three years.
- Our sector-leading approach to teaching development has been recognised by the award of three successful Higher Education Academy projects in the last three years.
- An average of 98% of Bangor Employability Award holders (from 2012-2015) and 94% of Employment Hub Participants go on to employment and further study.
- We are the only public funded University to have made membership of all Students’ Union clubs and societies free.
- Every student is offered the opportunity to study Welsh, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese for free through Our Languages for All programme.
- More than three-quarters of Bangor’s research was recognised as either world-leading or internationally in the most recent Research Excellence Framework.
- We have student representation at 100% of our academic boards of study and students review 100% of our programmes through the revalidation process.