Modules for course X3AN | MA/EDST
MA Education Studies
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- XME-4401: Research Methods in Education (30) Core
60 credits from:
- XME-4100: Dissertation:Applied Res Study (60) (Semester 1 + 2) Core
- XME-4103: Dissertation: Research Design (60) (Semester 1 + 2) Core
90 credits from:
- QXS-4002: Academic Writing & Grammar (10) (Semester 1)
- QXS-4003: Ad. Vocabulary Use & Reading (10) (Semester 2)
- XME-4083: Educational Leadership (30) (Semester 1)
- XME-4091: Assessment in Education (30) (Semester 1)
- XME-4093: Curriculum Development (30) (Semester 2)
- QXS-4100: Speaking & Listening (10) (Semester 1)