Law with Contemporary Chinese Studies LLB (Hons)
Please note: this course is now known as Law with Chinese LLB with UCAS code MT11.
I am very proud of my faculty! The teaching staff are great and are true experts in their field and beyond!Artem Grigoriev
English Law and French Law LLB
What will you study on this course?
Modules for the current academic year
Module listings are for guide purposes only and are subject to change. Find out what our students are currently studying on the Law with Contemporary Chinese Studies Modules page.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
When coming to University, you will have two main costs, Tuition Fees and Living Costs.
There are also some common additional costs that are likely to arise for students on all courses, for example:
- If you choose to study abroad or take the International Experience Year as part of your course.
- If you attend your Graduation Ceremony, there will be a cost for gown hire (£25-£75) and cost for guest tickets (£12 each).
Course-specific additional costs
Depending on the course you are studying, there may be additional course-specific costs that you will be required to meet. These fall into three categories:
- Mandatory Costs: these are related to a particular core or compulsory module that you’ll be required to complete to achieve your qualification e.g. compulsory field trips, uniforms for students on placement, DBS Check.
- Necessarily Incurred Costs: these may not be experienced by all students, and will vary depending on the course e.g. professional body membership, travel to placements, specialist software, personal safety equipment.
- Optional Costs: these depend on your choice of modules or activity and they are shown to give you an indication of the optional costs that may arise to make sure your choice is as informed as possible. These can include graduation events for your course, optional field trips, Welcome Week trips.
- Business and Law BA (Hons) (3 years)
- English Law and French Law LLB (4 years)
- Law LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law (2-Year Degree Scheme) LLB (Hons) (2 years)
- Law with Accounting and Finance LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Business Studies LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Chinese LLB (Hons) (4 years)
- Law with Creative Media Writing LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Criminology LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with French (European Experience) LLB (Hons) (4 years)
- Law with German (European Experience) LLB (Hons) (4 years)
- Law with History LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Italian (European Experience) LLB (4 years)
- Law with Media Studies LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Philosophy and Religion LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Social Policy LLB (Hons) (3 years)
- Law with Spanish (European Experience) LLB (Hons) (4 years)
- Y Gyfraith gyda’r Gymraeg (Law with Welsh) LLB (Hons) (3 years)