The School of Creative Studies and Media is based in John Phillips Hall overlooking the Menai Straits. Available facilities include:
- Multi camera TV studio, with full lighting and sound equipment.
- Professionally equipped Radio studio
- Audio editing suites runnig Adobe Audition
- Digital video edit suites running Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express on Apple Macs
- Creative Writing, Journalism and New Media teaching spaces
- Cinema Space with Dolby Surround Sound
- John Phillips Hall with a large performance space with professional theatre lighting facilities for rehearsal and performance work
Professional equipment and computing facilities
- Video and Radio kits for use on location work in the field of radio and TV
- Multi Media computer room
- WIFI meeting place for students
All these facilities are available to you in addition to the University resources which you have access to as one of our students.