Mr Dyfrig Jones
Darlithydd yn Astudiaethau'r Cyfryngau a Chynhyrchu
- Normative research and the politics of supportJones, D 2018, 'Normative research and the politics of support: The case of Paul Larzarsfeld and television research ' Paper presented at, Prague, 24/05/18 - 28/05/18, .
- VeillanceJones, D, Veillance: Mutual Watching, 2017, Vimeo.
- Empathic MediaJones, D, Empathic Media: Emotiveillance in Retail and Marketing, 2017, Vimeo.
- Sousveillance UtahJones, D, Sousveillance Utah, 2017, Vimeo.
- Islamic Aliens: Marvel's Heroes Post-9/11Jones, DW 2014, Islamic Aliens: Marvel's Heroes Post-9/11. in JJ Darowski (ed.), The Ages of the Avengers: Essays on the Earth's Mightiest Heroes in Changing Times. 2014 edn, McFarland.
- Beyond Tears: The post-post-9/11 world of Marvel Comics.Jones, DW & Jones, D 2010, 'Beyond Tears: The post-post-9/11 world of Marvel Comics.' Paper presented at, 3/01/01, .
- A land fit for heroes: Superheroic Utopias and Dystopias.Jones, DW & Jones, D 2010, 'A land fit for heroes: Superheroic Utopias and Dystopias.' Paper presented at, 3/01/01, .
- Rubbing the Magic Amulet: Britain, Britishness and Captain Britain 1975-1977.Jones, DW & Jones, D 2009, 'Rubbing the Magic Amulet: Britain, Britishness and Captain Britain 1975-1977.' Paper presented at, 3/01/01, .
- Joint Journalism and Media History Conference
Wedi rhoi papur yn dwyn y teitl: Media Reform at the Ford Foundation
10 Mar 2018
Activity: Participation in conference (Speaker)
- Holocaust Memorial Day
I co-organised (with Dyfrig Jones) a short service to commemorate the Holocaust, featuring contributions from local schools, members of the community, the university, civic dignitaries, the local MP and AM, as part of the nationwide commemoration of the Holocaust.
26 Jan 2018
Activity: Types of Public engagement and outreach - Schools engagement (Contributor)
- Bloomsbury (Publisher)
Wedi adolygu cynnig am lyfr newydd
1 Dec 2017 – 1 Jan 2018
Activity: Publication peer-review (Editorial board member)
- IWA Media Policy Group response to the S4C Review
I was a member of a small working group that wrote the IWA's response to the UK government's independent review of S4C.
29 Sep 2017 – 13 Oct 2017
External Organisation: Institute of Welsh Affairs
Activity: Types of External academic engagement - Contribution to the work of national or international committees and working groups (Contributor)
- The National Library of Wales (External organisation)
11 Nov 2016 →
External Organisation: The National Library of Wales
Activity: Membership of board (Chair)