Dr Llyr Ap Cenydd
Lecturer in Visualisation (CCC)
- The Use of Stereoscopy in a Neurosurgery Training Virtual EnvironmentJohn, N, Phillips, N, Ap-Cenydd, L, Pop, S, Coope, D, Kamaly-Asl, I, de Souza, C & Watt, S 2017, 'The Use of Stereoscopy in a Neurosurgery Training Virtual Environment' Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, vol 25, no. 4, pp. 289-298. DOI: 10.1162/PRES_a_00270
- Towards ethical robotsHeadleand, CJ, Cenydd, LA & Teahan, W 2016, Towards ethical robots: Revisiting Braitenberg's vehicles. in 2016 SAI Computing Conference (SAI). pp. 469-477. DOI: 10.1109/SAI.2016.7556023
- How the Perceived Identity of a NPC Companion Influences Player BehaviorHeadleand, CJ, Jackson, J, Williams, B, Priday, L, Teahan, WJ & Ap Cenydd, LL 2016, How the Perceived Identity of a NPC Companion Influences Player Behavior. in ML Gavrilova, CJK Tan & A Sourin (eds), Transactions on Computational Science : Special Issue on Cyberworlds and Cybersecurity. vol. XXVIII, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 9590, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 88-107. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-53090-0_5
- The influence of virtual reality on the perception of artificial intelligence characters in gamesHeadleand, C, Ap-Cenydd, L, Henshall, GI, Headleand, CJ, Henshall, G, Ap Cenydd, L & Teahan, WJ 2015, The influence of virtual reality on the perception of artificial intelligence characters in games. in Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXXII. Springer, pp. 345-357. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-25032-8_26
- A Tablet-Based Virtual Environment for Neurosurgery TrainingAp-Cenydd, L, John, NW, Phillips, NI, ap Cenydd, L, Coope, D, Carleton-Bland, N, Kamaly-Asl, I & Gray, WP 2015, 'A Tablet-Based Virtual Environment for Neurosurgery Training' Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, vol 24, no. 2, pp. 155-162. DOI: 10.1162/PRES_a_00224
- Does the Perceived Identity of Non-player Characters Change How We Interact with Them?Headleand, CJ, Jackson, J, Priday, L, Teahan, W & Cenydd, LA 2015, Does the Perceived Identity of Non-player Characters Change How We Interact with Them? in 2015 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW). pp. 145-152, 2015 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW), Visby, Sweden, 7-9 October. DOI: 10.1109/CW.2015.35
- Anthropomorphisation of software agents as a persuasive toolHeadleand, C, Priday, LJ, Ap-Cenydd, L, Headleand, CJ, Ap Cenydd, L, Priday, LR, Roberts, JC & Teahan, WJ 2015, 'Anthropomorphisation of software agents as a persuasive tool' Paper presented at Workshop on Understanding Persuasion: HCI as a Medium for Persuasion, British HCI 2015, 3/01/01, . DOI: research.shadowraider.com/xmlui/handle/1471/13
- Towards Real-Time Behavioral Evolution in Video GamesHeadleand, C, Henshall, GI, Ap-Cenydd, L, Headleand, CJ, Henshall, G, Ap Cenydd, L & Teahan, WJ 2015, Towards Real-Time Behavioral Evolution in Video Games. in Artificial Life and Intelligent Agents. 2015 edn, Springer, pp. 3-16. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-18084-7_1
- Benchmarking Grammar-Based Genetic Programming AlgorithmsHeadleand, CJ, Ap-Cenydd, L & Teahan, WJ 2014, 'Benchmarking Grammar-Based Genetic Programming Algorithms' Paper presented at Thirty-fourth SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Cambridge, 9 - 11 December 2014, 3/01/01, .
- Randomised Multiconnected Environment GeneratorHeadleand, C, Henshall, G, Ap-Cenydd, L & Teahan, W 2014 'Randomised Multiconnected Environment Generator: Bangor University Technical Report CS-TR-004-2014' Bangor University, pp. 1-5.
- Berry Eaters: Learning Colour Concepts with Template Based EvolutionHeadleand, CJ, Ap-Cenydd, L & Teahan, WJ 2014, 'Berry Eaters: Learning Colour Concepts with Template Based Evolution' Paper presented at ALIFE 14: The 14th International Conference on thesynthesis and simulation of living systems ; July 30th – August 2nd, 2014 New York, NY, USA, 3/01/01, .
- Interventional radiology virtual simulator for liver biopsyVillard, F, Vidal, FP, Ap-Cenydd, L, Holbrey, R, Pisharody, S, Johnson, S, Bulpitt, A, John, NW, Bello, F & Gould, D 2014, 'Interventional radiology virtual simulator for liver biopsy' International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, vol 9, no. 2, pp. 255-267. DOI: 10.1007/s11548-013-0929-0
- Storyboarding for visual analyticsPop, SR, Walker, R, Ap-Cenydd, L, Pop, S, Miles, HC, Hughes, CJ, Teahan, WJ & Roberts, JC 2013, 'Storyboarding for visual analytics' Information Visualization, vol 14, no. 1, pp. 27-50. DOI: 10.1177/1473871613487089
- An embodied approach to arthropod animationAp-Cenydd, L, Teahan, WJ & Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, NV (ed.) 2013, 'An embodied approach to arthropod animation' Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, vol 24, no. 1, pp. 65-83. DOI: 10.1002/cav.1436