- Delyth H Roberts B.A (Hons),TAR/PGCE
- Lecturer in Education
- 01248 383969
- Hiraethog 2, Normal Site
Delyth works as an External Tutor and Lecturer in Education in the School of Education and Human Development.
Before being appointed as a Lecturer at the School of Education and Human Development for a number of years, she was the Director for Immersion Education Project for The Welsh Language Board and also a head teacher in two primary school in North East Wales.
Her role as a lecturer has included lecturing for BA QTS/SAC and PGCE trainees in Welsh as a first and second language, mathematics, music and currently she is responsible for lecturing art, design and technology. Delyth has also contributed to various courses, including GTP, BSc Product Design, BA Childhood Studies and FdA
Delyth has also contributed to various Welsh Government contracts, including:
- literacy specialist for Incerts (contract to complete the Assessment Framework for the Early Years ) 2014 -15.
- literacy specialist for Tinopolis on the steering committee to create an interactive programme in second-language Welsh for secondary school learners 2013-15
- author of a Welsh spelling ap for Tinopolis Interactive 2017.
Other aspects of the work Delyth has been involved includes:
- External Mentor for Induction (GwE) and External Mentor for the Masters in Education Practice degree (Cardiff University)
- Independent facilitator- training on specific programmes (Critical Thinking and Problem Solving and Digital Literacy ) for the British Council; literacy and numeracy training for Excell Supply and NSP.
- Supporting schools in planning for the Welsh continuum .
- Literacy and Numeracy Partner for CfBT
- Specialist for Think Learn Challenge.
- Speaker in the National Education Show in City Hall, Cardiff 2017
- Partner in Delatec
- Associate for NACE and Alphaplus Consultancy