Welcome to Bangor University
Here are a few bits of information that may be of use to you;
- If you encounter issues with the registration process please email email@example.com
- If you are unable to choose your modules online – you can check your options here; https://www.bangor.ac.uk/gazettes/dept?gazyr=&lang=&dept=0510 Please email your choices along with your student number (begins with 500) and we’ll add them to your record.
- The email address for student admin for the school is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can see the name of your personal tutor on My Bangor.
- You can see your timetable on My Bangor – once you choose modules or change any, it can take up to 48 hours to upload.
- The Request Centre is based on My Bangor. Log in to My Bangor, Online Services, Request Centre, Open new request – here you can apply for an extension to submission dates, change of module or degree and also request certificates of registration and much more.
- Please log in to your Bangor University email on a regular basis as all information, once you are registered, will be sent to this email address only.
- If you have any IT problems, you can contact the department by this email – email@example.com
Kind regards and good luck with your new course.
Publication date: 2 October 2020