Prof Ian Gregson
- Not Tonight NeilGregson, IE 2011, Not Tonight Neil. Cinnamon Press.
- Post/Modernist rhythms and voices: Edith Sitwell and Stevie Smith to Jo Shapcott and Selima HillGregson, IE & Dowson, J (ed.) 2011, Post/Modernist rhythms and voices: Edith Sitwell and Stevie Smith to Jo Shapcott and Selima Hill. in The Cambridge Companion to Twentieth-Century British and Irish Women’s Poetry. 2011 edn, Cambridge University Press, pp. 9-24.
- Simon ArmitageGregson, IE 2011, Simon Armitage. Salt Publishing.
- How we met.Gregson, IE 2008, How we met. Salt Publishing.
- The New Poetry in Wales.Gregson, IE & Gregson, I 2007, The New Poetry in Wales. University of Wales Press.
- Call Centre Love Song.Gregson, IE & Gregson, I 2006, Call Centre Love Song. Salt Publishing.
- Character and Satire in Postwar Fiction: Satirising the Self.Gregson, IE & Gregson, I 2006, Character and Satire in Postwar Fiction: Satirising the Self. Continuum.
- Muriel Spark's Caricatural EffectsGregson, IE & Gregson, I 2005, 'Muriel Spark's Caricatural Effects' Essays in Criticism, vol 55, no. 1, pp. 1-16. DOI: 10.1093/escrit/cgi01
- Postmodern Literature.Gregson, IE & Gregson, I 2004, Postmodern Literature. Arnold.