Bangor University (BU) is committed to excellence in education, and to supporting progression and achievement of students. We therefore expect all our students to attend lectures and other teaching events.
Regular monitoring of student attendance allows BU to identify students who are in need of guidance or support and to direct them to the most appropriate department or service within BU. BU monitors both Home/EU student attendance, and also Tier 4 Visa students' attendance and engagement in particular, in accordance with the requirements of the UK Visa & Immigration Authority.
Please email email@example.com or telephone the Immigration Team on 01248 388029 / 01248 388436 for any support or guidance with your Tier 4 student obligations.
Further information on the Tier 4 Visa attendance arrangements can be found on the links below:
- Attendance Monitoring Policy for Tier 4 Sponsored Students
- Attendance/Engagement Monitoring Policy for Home/EU Students
- Your Attendance
- Leave of Absences should be reported here
- Attendance queries email
Tier 4 Student Information
- Application for Visa Extension CAS to Complete Studies
- Application for Visa - Doctorate Extension Scheme