On the day
- Ensure that you arrive at Bangor University, Main Arts Building in good time due to parking restrictions during graduation week. We recommend you arrive at least 1½ hours before your ceremony is due to start.
- Collect your tickets from Main Arts Lecture Theatre, Main Arts Building as soon as possible after you have arrived. The ticket office will be open between 8.30am and 10.30am for the 11:00am ceremony and between 12.30pm and 2.30pm for the 3:00pm ceremony. If there are any additional tickets available for your ceremony, they will go on sale here on a first come first served basis.
- Collect your academic gown from Powis Hall, Main Arts Building.
- There will be an opportunity then to have official photographs by Ede and Ravenscroft with family, and an opportunity to have light refreshments.
- All graduates must be seated in their seats (which are numbered on the ticket). and all guests seated comfortably in Prichard Jones Hall, Main Arts Building by 10.30am or 2.30pm promptly. If you are not seated by the times listed above, you will not be allowed entry to the ceremony.
Congratulations and enjoy your graduation ceremony!