You've been invited for interview for the BN Child Branch...
Congratulations on being shortlisted for interview for the Bachelor of Nursing degree, Child Field at Bangor University.
Please ensure you follow this important information:
- You will need to access your personal UCAS track page for the details of the date and location of your interview.
- You must confirm your attendance through UCAS, if you do not do so your offer of interview will be withdrawn.
- Interview dates will only be changed in exceptional circumstances.
- You must arrive by 9.00am and the interview process will commence at 9.30am and should finish by 1.30pm.
- If you are unable to attend on the given date please email - email@example.com (tel: 01248 383924) for interviews for Wrexham.
Child field interviews will take place in School of Healthcare Sciences, Archimedes Centre, Wrexham Technology Park, Wrexham, LL13 7YP .
- Tuesday February 20th
- Wednesday February 21st
- Thursday March 1st
- Tuesday March 6th
- Tuesday March 13th
- Thursday March 22nd
Structure of the child field interview days
- Interviews are facilitated using a group work activity and multiple mini interviews.
- Multiple mini interviews are a set of interview stations at which you will be asked a question by the interviewer. The questions take a value based approach and are designed to explore your qualities and values as well as your ability to think critically and communicate.
- You should be prepared to answer questions on topics related to your application, your chosen field of nursing, team working, study skills, and your commitment to the course.
- The interviews will be facilitated by academic staff, service users, and health board colleagues.
- You will also be required to write a short essay on a health/nursing related topic to review your literacy skills and how you have prepared for interview.
What you need to bring with you
- All educational certificates, passport or driving licence and a passport size photograph. Please bring the original document plus a photocopy of all these documents to interview.
- The completed All Wales Character reference which you can download here
- We will not be able to proceed with the interview if you do not bring these documents with you.
Programme Lead, Child Field Admissions Tutor