Welcome to Healthcare Sciences
The School of Healthcare Sciences combines the highest level of teaching with hands on experience and offers undergraduate, postgraduate degrees, course for qualified healthcare professionals as well as a range of health related research opportunities. Not all our courses are accessible to international students so do check the course entries or contact us for further information.
Find Out More
Below you will find a number of links that will take you to key pages that you may find useful
- FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions
- International Student Guide – Download our e-brochure for an overview of Bangor.
- Facebook – Like our ‘Bangor University International’ page.
- International Newsletter – Keep up to date with the latest news at Bangor.
- Student Videos – Bangor has a long and established track record as a place of excellence for international students to study. View the videos and find out what our students think.
- Videos and Tours – Find out why Bangor has something for everyone!
- International Student Ambassador Profiles – Many international students have been chosen to represent the University as Ambassadors and support students throughout their studies.
- Virtual Open Day – Visit Bangor from your computer
- Entry Requirements – General information on academic and English language requirements
- English Language Centre for Overseas Students – details of all English language courses are available at Bangor
- Fees and Scholarships – General information about fees and funding.
Other Useful Links
International Education Centre
For more information about applying visit the International Education Centre’s website.
For more information about the support on offer to international students at Bangor, visit the International Welfare pages.