- Dr Graham Clarke
- 01248 383157
- Fron Heulog
- Lecturer in Physiology & Biometry.
- Appointed a Lecturer in Physiology, 1992
- Research Associate: Division of Anatomy & Cell Biology, UMDS , Guy’s Hospital, London (1987-1991)
- Research Assistant: Department of Child Health, Westminster Medical School, London (1984-1987)
- Junior Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer: Glasgow & West of Scotland Blood Transfusion Centre, Carluke (1983-1984)
- Hon Research Assistant/Research Student: Institute of Physiology, The University of Glasgow (1983)
- Lecturer: The Queen’s College, Glasgow (1982-1983)
- Hon Research Assistant: University of Glasgow (1982)
- Developing and delivering much of the pre-registration physiology teaching.
- Coordinating and delivering much of the BSc/Diploma Research module.
- Coordinating and delivering much of the MSc Research module
- Coordinating MSc Physiology module
- Developing/delivering material on gut physiology to Stoma Care module.
- Developing/delivering material on gut physiology/acid base balance to CCU module.
- Developing/delivering material on Endocrine system to POAC module
- Developing/coordinating and delivering much of the MSc Research module.
- Developing/coordinating MSc e-Research module.
- Developing/coordinating and delivering material on the MSc Advanced Physiology module.
- Supervising several MSc student research projects.
- Effects on workplace yoga classes on stress and back pain.
- Hartfiel N, Havenhand J, Khalsa SB, Clarke G, Krayer A, 2011. The effectiveness of yoga for the improvement of well-being and resilience to stress in the workplace. Scand J Work Environ Health 37(1):70-76
- Hartfiel N, Burton C, Rycroft-Malone J, Clarke G, Havenhand J, B. Khalsa S.B., Edwards R.T., 2012. Yoga for reducing perceived stress and back pain at work. Occup Med (Lond). 62(8):606-12.