Dr Nia Goulden
- Alleviating anxiety in patients prior to MRITugwell, JR, Goulden, N & Mullins, P 2018, 'Alleviating anxiety in patients prior to MRI: A pilot single-centre single-blinded randomised controlled trial to compare video demonstration or telephone conversation with a radiographer versus routine intervention' Radiography, vol 24, no. 2, pp. 122-129. DOI: 10.1016/j.radi.2017.10.001
- A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the impact of a Human Rights Based Approach to dementia care in inpatient ward and care home settingsKinderman, P, Butchard, S, Bruen, AJ, Wall, A, Goulden, N, Hoare, Z, Jones, C & Edwards, R 2018, 'A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the impact of a Human Rights Based Approach to dementia care in inpatient ward and care home settings' Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR), vol 6.13.
- Anticipating care needs of patients after discharge from hospitalSubbe, CP, Goulden, N, Mawdsley, K & Smith, R 2017, 'Anticipating care needs of patients after discharge from hospital: Frail and elderly patients without physiological abnormality on day of admission are more likely to require social services input' European Journal of Internal Medicine, vol 45, pp. 74-77. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejim.2017.09.029
- Subcutaneous Injection of Adalimumab Trial compared with Control (SCIATiC)Williams, NH, Jenkins, A, Goulden, N, Hoare, Z, Hughes, DA, Wood, E, Foster, NE, Walsh, DA, Carnes, D, Sparkes, V, Hay, EM, Isaacs, J, Konstantinou, K, Morrissey, D, Karppinen, J, Genevay, S & Wilkinson, C 2017, 'Subcutaneous Injection of Adalimumab Trial compared with Control (SCIATiC): a randomised controlled trial of adalimumab injection compared with placebo for patients receiving physiotherapy treatment for sciatica' Health Technology Assessment, vol 21, no. 60, pp. 1-180. DOI: 10.3310/hta21600
- Review of pilot and feasibility studies from a registry websiteTotton, N, Brand, A, Evans, R, Hoare, Z, Goulden, N & Brocklehurst, P 2017, 'Review of pilot and feasibility studies from a registry website: an overview of recent practice' 4th International Clinical Trials Methodology Conference (ICTMC) and the 38th Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Trials, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 7/05/17 - 10/05/17, . DOI: 10.1186/s13063-017-1902-y
- Dynamic Modulation of the Action Observation Network by Movement FamiliarityGardner, T, Goulden, N & Cross, ES 2015, 'Dynamic Modulation of the Action Observation Network by Movement Familiarity' Journal of Neuroscience, vol 35, no. 4, pp. 1561-1572. DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2942-14.2015
- The salience network is responsible for switching between the default mode network and the central executive network: Replication from DCMGoulden, N, Khusnullina, AA, Davis, NJ, Bracewell, RM, Bokde, AL, McNulty, JP & Mullins, PG 2014, 'The salience network is responsible for switching between the default mode network and the central executive network: Replication from DCM' NeuroImage, vol 99, pp. 180-190. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2014.05.052