Frances Lynch (Mrs F.M.Llewellyn)
Honorary Research Fellow
School of History & Welsh History
Bangor University Bangor
Gwynedd, LL57 2DG
- 1991 Prehistoric Anglesey 2nd edition, Anglesey Antiquarian Society, Llangefni .
- 1993 Excavations in the Brenig Valley: A Mesolithic and Bronze Age Landscape in North Wales, Cambrian Archaeological Monographs 5.
- 1997 Megalithic Tombs and Long Barrows in Britain Shire Archaeology Series no. 73.
- 2000 Prehistoric Wales (with Stephen Aldhouse Green and J.L.Davies) Sutton Publishing , Stroud.
- 1969 ‘The Megalithic Tombs of North Wales’ and ‘The Contents of Excavated Tombs in North Wales’ in T.G.E.Powell (ed) Megalithic Enquiries in the West of Britain, Liverpool University Press, 107–74.
- 1978 ‘The Impact of Landscape on Prehistoric Man’ in Effect of Man on the Landscape: Highland Zone, (eds. J.G.Evans, Susan Limbrey and H. Cleere, Council for British Archaeology Research Report 11, 124–6.
- 1979 ‘Ring Cairns in Britain and Ireland: their Design and Purpose’ (Oliver Davies Lecture) Ulster J. Arch., 42, 1–19.