IOSH 4 Day Managing Safely Course
This flexible course is ideal for getting managers and supervisors up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer courses to non-Bangor University staff.
Who should participate?
Managers and supervisors.
The aim of the workshop
- To enable managers to better understand and manage health and safety issues in the University
Benefits of attending
At the end of the session you should be able to:
- understand, and your role in, managing health and safety in the University
- ensure health and safety is managed in your areas of work
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Participative and interactive sessions that allow people to develop their knowledge and ability to manage health and safety in their areas of work. Provides an opportunity to learn from other peoples experiences within a small group.
Assessment / Certification
- A 25 question, multiple-format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
- When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
There will be a cost per person of £50 per course to cover the provision of course handbooks, examination and certification fees.
To organise a course for your College / Department or to attend a course please contact us on 3847 or email us at email@example.com