Bangor University Women in Science Scholarships
Bangor University is committed to supporting the career development of women in science and for this reason the University’s Women in Science Scholarships are to support graduating women students in continuing their studies. These Scholarships are for a masters degree (taught or by research) in the College of Health and Behavioural Sciences, the College of Physical and Applied Sciences and the College of Natural Sciences. One scholarship per College will be awarded.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships the applicants must:
- Be a current (or former) home / EU female Bangor University student, and
- Have or are expected to achieved a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree, and
- Have applied for, and been accepted on, a full-time or part-time taught MSc/MRes at Bangor University for entry in September 2017.
- Not be in receipt of another bursary / scholarship (including KESS)
- Payment of tuition fees for one-year taught or research postgraduate Masters or for two years if studying part-time.