All Staff Opportunities
The University offers a wide range of development opportunities for staff. Internal training and development providers include:
- Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching - The Centre for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) delivers high quality and relevant training and support for teaching, with an all-academic and University-wide remit.
- Researcher Development
- IT Services and Learning Technology Team The IT skills training service provides IT skills training for University staff tailored to learners’ needs and delivered in small groups
- The School of Lifelong Learning
- Welsh for Adults
- Canolfan Bedwyr Bangor University's Centre for Welsh Language Services, Research and Technology
- Health and Safety Training
- School of Modern Languages and Cultures - Languages for All offers a range of evening classes in six languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.
- Library and Archive Services
- Governance and Compliance Office – Prevent, Safeguarding, Data Protection, UKVI Compliance, and Student Complaints Procedure training. If you would like to attend a session, please email email@example.com.