Modules for course H619 | MENG/CSEIE
MEng Computer Systems Engineering (with International Exper)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1211: Engineering Mathematics (20)
- ICE-1301: Electrical & Electronic Princi (20) Core
- ICE-1501: Computer Architecture & OS (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2211: Math Methods & Linear Syst (20)
- ICE-2301: VLSI & Digital Circuits (20)
20 credits from:
- Choose ONE from:
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ICE-2003: Electronics Team Project (20) (Semester 1 + 2)