Modules for course N322 | BA/BIF
BA Banking and Finance
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
- ASB-3201: International Banking (10)
- ASB-3204: Corporate Risk Management (10)
- ASB-3210: Advanced Corporate Finance (20)
- ASB-3512: Investment Banking (10)
60 credits from:
- ASB-3008: Financial Technology (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3103: Marketing Strategy & Man. (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3104: Entrepreneurship Cap & Firm (10) (Semester 1) or
ADB-3104: Entrepreneuriaeth Cyf & Cwmni (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3114: e-Marketing (10) (Semester 1)
- ASB-3309: Behavioural Finance (10) (Semester 2)
- ASB-3320: Current Issues in Economics (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3412: Dissertation (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ASB-3527: Executive Compensation (10) (Semester 2)
- Students may choose from the above list of modules subject to pre-requisites.