ACCA Qualification Professional Development
- Name: ACCA Qualification
- Qualification: Professional Development
The Professional Qualification
There are fourteen exam papers on the ACCA professional qualification, two papers of which are selected from four options.
The qualification consists of two levels, each containing two modules as follows:
FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL (nine papers)
Knowledge Module (3 papers)
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F2 Management Accounting
- F1 Accountant in Business
Skills Module (6 papers)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit and Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL (five papers)
Essentials Module (3 papers)
- P3 Business Analysis
- P2 Corporate Reporting
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
Options Module (2 papers to be completed)
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P6 Advanced Taxation
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
In addition to successful completion of the exams membership of the ACCA also requires:
- Fulfilment of the ACCA’s Practical Experience Requirements
- Completion of an online ethics module
The course is run on a part-time basis by The Management Centre. Classes are delivered via ‘blended learning’. Blended Learning is a unique combination of face-to-face teaching, on-line seminars and tutorials. Designed to making life easier for busy professionals, it minimises time away from the office and has less impact on the day to day operation of the business and the students’ working day. The course is structured to allow students flexibility in choosing the number of papers they wish to sit at each examination sitting.
Course content is for guidance purposes only and may be subject to change.
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit the Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.
Ask the IEC for assistance...
If you want advice or a general chat about what’s available contact the International Education Centre on +44 (0) 1248 382028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Students: can apply though our Online Application Portal. Refer to the Guidance Notes for help filling the form.
- Agents: if you are an agent applying on behalf of the student, then you can Apply here. For further guidance click here
Need help applying? International students please contact:
International Education Office: email@example.com or write to
International Education Centre
Telephone: +44 (0) 1248 382028
When to apply
The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June to ensure that you have time to make any funding and/or accommodation arrangements, and for documents such as transcripts and references to be obtained if not submitted with the application. This will also give you more time to meet any conditions we may potentially attach to an offer (e.g. taking an IELTS Test to meet the English Language requirement).
Costs and Fees
Tuition fees payable to The Management Centre at the commencement of the course are £250* per paper for papers F1, F2 and F3 and £447* per paper for papers F4 to P7 and include tuition and revision sessions, case study technique tutorials, study text, exam kit and attendance at any of The Management Centre seminars and tutorials.
Additional costs, including registration, annual subscription, examination and exemption fees (where appropriate) are payable directly to the ACCA. The current level for these costs can be found at www.accaglobal.com.
*There is currently no VAT on these courses as of August 2010
- Accounting MSc
- Accounting and Banking MSc
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker) MSc
- Business with Consumer Psychology MSc
- Finance MSc
- International Media and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Islamic Banking and Finance MSc
- Management and Finance MSc