Modules for course 8B76 | BSC/BMZIE
BSc Marine Biology and Zoology (with International Exp)
These were the modules for this course in the 2018–19 academic year.
- OSX-1000: Tutorial 1 (20) or
OSC-1000: Tiwtorial 1 (20)
- ONS-1001: Environmental data & analysis (20) or
ONC-1001: Dadansoddi Data Amgylcheddol (20)
- BNS-1002: Organismal Diversity (20)
- OSX-1002: Marine Biology Practical 1 (20)
- BNS-1004: Principles of Life 1 (20)
- OSX-2003: Marine Biology Practical II (20)
- OSX-2009: Marine Ecology (20)
- BSX-2022: Vertebrate Biology (20)
40 credits from:
- OSX-3020: Sharks and their Relatives (20) (Semester 1)
- OSX-3023: Marine Mammal Science (20) (Semester 1)
- BSX-3139: Molecular Ecology & Evolution (20) (Semester 1)
- BSX-3153: Primatology (20) (Semester 1)
- Students must take at least 40 credits of Biological Sciences modules (BSX...) during the year (either from this section or the one further down).
10 credits from:
- OSX-3014: Larval Ecology (10) (Semester 1)
- OSX-3015: Overseas Field Course VIMS USA (10) (Semester 1)
- OSX-3015 takes place during the summer before the start of the 3rd year. Studens register for it in February of their 2nd year.