- Available for all courses starting in September 2021.
All students with EU residency* beginning full-time undergraduate degree programmes or full-time master's degree programmes in September 2021 will be eligible for the below:
|£5,000 per annum – (£2,500 discount on the tuition fee & £2,500 discount on the fee for Bangor University campus accommodation)|
|£6,000 - (£3,000 discount on the tuition fee & £3,000 discount on the fee for Bangor University campus accommodation)|
*This scholarship applies only to EU residents who will pay the higher, international tuition fee rate from September 2021.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships
- The above scholarships are not open to non-EU international applicants
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
How to apply
All eligible applicants will be considered for these scholarships when the application for admission is considered. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter. No additional scholarship application is required.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Half of the scholarship amount will be awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation. Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).
Scholarship for part-time, distance-learning
33% off Tuition Fee; this scholarship applies to self-funding EU residents who study via part-time, distance-learning on either Undergraduate degree or Master’s degree programmes.
All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship when the application for admission is considered. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter. No additional scholarship application is required.
For further details, you may contact Michael Rogerson, Regional Manager for countries in the European Union.
Please refer to our tuition fees and cost of living pages to fully understand how these scholarships will affect your overall costs.