Number of Scholarships:
Two scholarships are available under this scheme through Bangor University.
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have been born AND/OR have studied in the State of Telangana
- Postgraduate Taught - A one year Masters course studied on a full time basis
- For courses beginning in January 2022 only
- Excluded courses: MBA Management and MBA International Business
- Have a 2:2 awarded undergraduate degree
- Be classed as an overseas citizen for fee paying purposes.
- Be able to take up a full-time course of study at Bangor University in January 2022 intake.
- Meet the English language requirement of Bangor University / OR have a IELTS score of Band 6 (5.5) or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at an eligible postgraduate course.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of academic achievement, and leadership quality.
- Meet academic criteria set by Bangor University for admission.
- Due to strict UK Visas and Immigration regulations, scholars must be able to have sufficient funds to cover the remainder of tuition fees, as well as adequate living expenses.
- Scholars must be willing to work with Universities UK and Bangor University, as an ambassador to promote the Global Wales programme.
How to apply?
Applications will open on 1st September 2021.
15th November, 2021
The successful applicant will be notified by email after the deadline has passed. If you receive an offer of a scholarship, you will be asked to review and sign a scholarship contract. Failure to return this documentation by the deadline set will result in the University offering the scholarship to someone else.
International Education Centre