How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Professional Experience scholarship application form here.
Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by mid-June 2022 and mid-December 2022, depending on what intake you have applied for.
Step 5: Scholarship winners will be required to pay a deposit amount of £2,000 within two weeks in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Students must have met all the academic and other conditions of their offer by 1st September 2022 (unless studying a Pre-sessional English course with ELCOS).
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as a student and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for students starting their studies in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded as a discount on your tuition fees.
- This scholarship will replace any other Bangor University Scholarships already awarded. It will not be awarded in addition to any other scholarship.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.