- The scholarship is open to national and international disabled students with the ability to create change, including excellence within a chosen field of study, or the ability to demonstrate leadership through work place or extracurricular activities.
- Exceptional leaders, with the ability to create change within and beyond their academic field Individuals that have shown excellence within their chosen subjects
- Those that have demonstrated leadership potential with a proven drive for success
- Ability to create change and drive disability issues
- Proven achievements in academia, employment or voluntary activities
- We know that leaders often take unique career paths - this scholarship is targeted to both students who have recently competed an undergraduate course, and those returning to study from the workplace or following a career break.
Click here for further guidance.
How to apply?
Click here to make an application.