TurnitinUK is an online service used to submit assignments and provide feedback. At Bangor, Turnitin is integrated with Blackboard and assignments are created, submitted and marked through the Blackboard interface.
- The Turnitin support page provides many useful guides, manuals and videos
- How to create a new Turnitin assignment within Blackboard Ultra (video)
- How to create a new Turnitin assignment within Blackboard Ultra (written instructions)
- How to view students work submitted through Turnitin (video)
- Submitting, or resubmitting, on behalf of a Student (web instructions)
- Providing Audio Feedback or Voice Comments (video)
- Blackboard Notifications - how to manage notifications being sent to all students on a module when only a limited group of students need to submit to an assignment.
Resources for Students
How to submit a piece of work to a Turnitin assignment (video)