Print from a University PC or Laptop
Print to any of the University Sharp printers
Print from any University PC or Laptop, that is in any University building and has a network cable attached (Not Wi-Fi). A quick help guide is displayed next to each printer.
- Select File then Print (or Control + P)
- The default ouput for all Sharp Printers is black and white and double sided
- Ensure the printer name is either Sharp on papercut or \\papercut\Sharp
- Now press either Print or OK, depending on which application you are using.
- Go to any Sharp Printer, present your red student/staff ID card to the reader and release your job.