Print from a University PC or Laptop
Print to any of the University Sharp printers
Print from any University PC or Laptop, that is in any University building and has a network cable attached (Not Wi-Fi). A quick help guide is displayed next to each printer.
- Select File then Print (or Control + P)
- The default ouput for all Sharp Printers is black and white and double sided
- Change settings if required:
- change settings on a Windows PC
- change settings on a Mac
- Ensure the printer name is either Sharp on Print-prnps or \\print-prnps\Sharp
- Now press either Print or OK, depending on which application you are using.
- Go to any Sharp Printer, present your red student/staff ID card to the reader and release your job.
Please refer to the On-line Guide for further information and more advanced features.