Presenting your Best Self to the Job Market
- Lecture Room 4, Bangor University, New Arts Building
- Wednesday 17 October 2018, 14:00–15:00
- Nerys Boggan
- 01248 382009
How to make the most of the Employability Fair, this will cover:
If you’re a student in the College of Arts, Humanities and Business this is a special event held to prepare you for the forthcoming Employability Fair being held on 24th October.
This information session offers practical advice and guidance on all aspects of careers fairs, including:
• The multiple benefits of attending a careers fair
• Why employers attend and what they expect of students
• What students expect from careers fairs, and what you might want to gain
• Why and how to prepare, what to wear and what to bring
• Approaching and talking to employers
• What to do after the event
This session will be facilitated by Teresa Carnall. Teresa Carnall runs her own business, TBC Marketing, and is passionate about sharing what she knows about networking and marketing with others.
There is no need to book a place for this session.
17th October, 2018
2pm – 3pm
Lecture Room 4