- IPR Toolkit – which gives good practice advise for content creators
- JISC Legal Information Service is comprised of a team of legal information specialists who advise on all issues related to legal compliance.
- CLA User Guidelines gives a detailed guide to the Licence terms and conditions for the University.
- Intellectual Property Office
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- Performing rights Society
- Music Publishers Association
- The UK Copyright Service
Copyright guides from other institutions:
This is an introduction to Intellectual Property Rights and more specifically to Copyrights. This course is not intended to be an academic course but rather a practical introduction for anyone who creates original materials or who uses, reuses, mixes, adapts and mashes original materials that were created by others.