Copyright Information for Staff
Copyright is a legal right of ownership that enables the creator of a written, artistic or published work to control how it is used.
Bangor University is committed to copyright compliance and as an employee you are expected to produce high quality materials for teaching/learning or other University resources, this includes ensuring any content used is legal.
If you have used or considered using third party content in any format, you should consider copyright law by consulting our Copyright FAQ page.
Copyright Pages you may be interested in:
- Copyright Licences held by Bangor University
- CLA Higher Education Licence
- Jisc Copyright Law Guides
- Guide to Using Third Party Content
- Research and Enterprise Office: Intellectual Property, Commercialisation and Consultancy
- Intellectual Property Copyright
If you are unsure about using content or would like copyright guidance please contact the Copyright Group