Bangor University Library offers a wide range of services specifically for users with a PLSP (Personal Learning Support Plan).
- Additional loan entitlements:
Users with a PLSP have a longer loan entitlement on short loan items only: 48 hours rather than 24 hours, and 6 days rather than 3 days for short loan items.
- Assistive Technology rooms - Students who have a PLSP in place can also access the Assistive Technology Rooms in the Deiniol Library on a drop in basis. Access to the Main Library Assistive Technology Room is available through the Reserve and Read service.
- Book Collection Service: Users with a PLSP and who have difficulty accessing the shelves are eligible to use our book collection service. If you would like to use this service, please e-mail your reading list it to email@example.com
- Claim money back from photocopying:
Users who have a recommendation through DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowances) may be able to reclaim their photocopying costs from Student Finance. To do so, please obtain a receipt for all your print credits at the time of purchase. Receipts should be submitted to Student Finance.
- Help Guides
- Accessible Format Request Form
- Site Facilities
- Sensus Access (a self-service solution which allows all BU students and staff to automatically convert documents into a different format)
- Contact us
- Chat Online
- Accessibility Statement
Additional University Contacts