Bangor University Library offers a wide range of services specifically for users with a PLSP (Personal Learning Support Plan).
- Accessibility Support [PDF] [Word Doc]
- Additional loan entitlements:
Users with a PLSP have loan entitlements of 4 hours rather than 2 hours, 48 hours rather than 24 hours, and 6 days rather than 3 days for short loan items.
- Assistive Technology rooms
- Book Collection Service:
Users with a PLSP and who have difficulty accessing the shelves are eligible to use the book collection service. If you would like to use this service, please either hand your reading list in at the customers service desk, or e-mail it to email@example.com before 4pm Available items will be ready for you to collect by 10am Monday – Friday or after 1pm on a Saturday & Sunday.
- Claim money back from photocopying:
Users who have a recommendation through DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowances) may be able to reclaim their photocopying costs from Student Finance. To do so, please obtain a receipt for all your print credits at the time of purchase. Receipts should be submitted to Student Finance.
- Help Guides
- Inter-Library Loans
- Material in accessible format
- Sensus Access
- Student Support (Academic Support Team)
- Contact us- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat Online
- Phone +44 (0) 1248 382981
Additional University Contacts