Information for Researchers
- Training & Support for Researchers
- Borrowing from the Library
- Postgraduate Researchers: Depositing your thesis with the library
- Open Access
- Research Data Management
- Metrics and Citation Analysis
- Promoting your Research Outputs
- Research Collections
- Space for Research and Study
The Library and Archives Service provides high quality services centred on researchers needs and supports the University strategic plan: strategic priority 2: enhancing research success. We support researchers at each stage of the research cycle from helping on the initial bids through to disseminating the information and results arising from the research project.
For more information contact:
We aim to publish regular blog posts keeping you up to date with significant news on trends and policies in Open Access Publishing, in Research Data Management, and detailing support available from Bangor University’s Library and Archives Service.